- in the immediate vicinity of the city
- immediate vicinity of the University’s campus
- accessibility to other amenities (shops, supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, nursery, health centre, cafés and restaurants)
- excellent transport connections (near to the Rijeka bypass and bus stops)
- 14 apartments varying by size and layout
- size of apartments: 40 - 84 m2
- gas central heating (gas – the cheapest energy source)
- low-energy building – it possesses an ‘A’ certificate for energy efficiency
- carpentry: combination of aluminium / wood
- the large glass surfaces guarantee plenty of daylight and sunny spaces
- Daikin system of cooling / heating
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Nussbaum lift system (indoor garage area)
- high-quality parquet
View the sizes, orientation and floor plans
of the apartments
All apartments have been SOLD
About the project
This project is special because it combines the charm of old Trsat and its history, with the spirit of modern times. It is a superb new building in an exceptionally attractive and well-kept location – immediately nearby the University campus.
Fourteen sunny apartments varying by size characterised by a modern and attractive design, but also by high functionality and comfort. Only high-quality materials have been used, and with the carrying out of the works collaboration with some of the world’s most renowned brands was created.
The property itself is located near all the important amenities, along with excellent transport connections.
The residential property is designed according to European standards, but is also adapted to the modern way of life. The façades with their glass walls open onto the attractive views of the landscape in which the building is situated. The number of windows and French balconies is a rarity in a residential building in this area with which the renowned architect Miroslav Gudelj from Rijeka succeeded to especially emphasise the property’s communication with the environment, whilst the orientation of the building guarantees a wealth of light in all the residential units of the building.
The interior of the residential property is spatially optimised for the modern way of life. The living rooms and kitchens are spacious, as are the bedrooms, whilst the larger apartments have two separate bathrooms.
The southwest façades of the building offer a view of Mt. Učka, and so the unique experience of beautiful sunsets over the Kvarner Bay is possible. From the southern façades opens up a view to the sea – the Kvarner Bay and its islands. Richly bathed in sunshine, the southern façade radiates comfort and warmth indispensable for comfortable living.