from vision toreality!
Dugi otok – idiosyncratic island of contrasts
Dugi otok is the seventh largest island of the Adriatic Sea, located on the Dalmatian coast, west of Zadar. More precisely, it is located 10 km from the coast, or from Zadar, which is the closest major city on the mainland. It is the largest island among the islands of northern Dalmatia (114 km2), which is what inspired its name: it is 45 kilometers long, between one and four kilometers wide; while its highest peak, Vela Straža, stands at an altitude of 338 meters above sea level.
- 87.906 m2 na PRODAJU
- katastarska općina Dragove
- 10 km od Zadra
- mogućnost sadnje maslina
- pogled na Kornate
- poljoprivredno zemljište
- mogućnost da se na svakih 30.000 m2 izgradi vila prizemnica ukupne površine do 3% od površine parcele (do 900 m2 po vili)
Information on land plot
The land on Dugi otok is located at an attractive and extremely peaceful location, with a beautiful view of the Adriatic Sea, the surrounding islands and the mainland.
The land is located in unspoiled nature near the village of Dragove and is surrounded by four islets: Tatišnjak, Veliki and Mali Planatak and Magarčić.
- total land area = 87,906 m²
- land plot with great potential, perfect for the construction of luxury villas in the Mediterranean style
- possibility of farming (for example planting olives and almonds, viticulture)
About the location
- view of the Kornati islands
- direct access to the main island road
- required infrastructure is available right next to the plot (water and electricity)
- the larger settlement of Božava is 6 km away and offers various amenities (market, restaurants, cafes, post office, etc.).
- the land is located near 5 national parks that are considered to be among the most beautiful national parks in Croatia (Kornati, Paklenica, Krka Waterfalls, Plitvice Lakes and North Velebit)
- 10 km from the mainland, i.e. from the city of Zadar
- just two hours by car from Zagreb (capital of Croatia)
- 500 meters from the sea (as the crow flies) and 1 km from the marina
- 10 km from the airport (Zadar)
- possibility of building a single-storey villa with a total area of up to 3% of the plot area – or up to 900 m² per villa – every 30000 m².
- cadastral municipality Dragove; the urban plan of the Dragove settlement allows for the immediate construction of 3 villas (maximum height of 4 meters);
maximum number of floors: 1; maximum height: 4 m